Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Posted by ShemaSchool on 11:09 AM No comments

A couple of years ago, I felt the Lord tell me “an open book test is coming. Open The Book now”. HE prompted me to study the Word, in its purest form – not another man's opinion of the Word. I also felt him tell me I was supposed to get stronger (physically and spiritually) to prepare for the battle ahead. The particular battle HE was referring to was one our family is walking through, but it is a good word for whosoever.

I often lose sight that we are called to look forward expectantly to the coming of the Lord. “Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ” Titus 2:13 KJV

In all things I must remember to bring Glory to HIM and not the enemy; to speak life and not death, speak hope and not fear, speak love and not hate.

In the coming days, unbelievers will run to us as we will be better equipped for our circumstances because of our relationship with the Holy Spirit. I do not pretend to believe it will be easy, but we will have the PEACE of the Lord. Noah's ark was as a SUKKOT from the world chaos. The LORD promises to be a TABERNACLE to us in the same way: “For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.” Psalm 27:5 (NKJV)

A few times in the past year, my heart has grown faint from the pressure of what we are walking through. And my heart was broken because of my own weakness. More than once, I have been ready to lay down and give up. I thought myself a Faith-full believer but this year has stretched me so far beyond my limits. All this, and I am not even facing tribulation or persecution. JESUS has been showing our family how to depend on HIM alone:
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV)

I have not doubted the Lord in this trial, but I doubted myself and my ability to walk through this. The Truth is, however, that if The Lord has led me into this wilderness, He will equip me and sustain me in His Power. He has not left me nor forsaken me. HE knows right where I am. When I am doubting myself, I am doubting His choice to give me this situation (opportunity). Jesus rebuked the disciples in the storm because HE had prepared them for such a time as this...

I think most importantly we need a relationship with The Holy Spirit and we need to pray NOW, for then, for the coming of The Lord... I believe no man will be able to stand it (in his own strength). Pray now for yourselves, for your family, for all of us, that we will be faithful and not fall away, that we will stay the course and walk in the fullness that The Lord has called us to. Pray that we can focus on HOPE as the fullness of time approaches.

What is JESUS telling you about what is to come?

Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment