Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Posted by ShemaSchool on 8:02 AM No comments

I cannot wait until we get to Heaven and watch The video of our lives (like Bill Johnson says) because I think we are going to be shocked by how much heavenly intervention there is in our lives...
I am still not sure what I am supposed to write... There is so much JESUS has done for me that I do not even know where to begin.
What overwhelms me the most is that JESUS called me Lovely, when I was so unlovely. Looking back at how present HE was in my life before I ever knew Him or acknowledged Him blesses me so... The first prophetic Word I ever received was that I was a Vessel of Honor. At the time, I was no such thing. GOD continues to call me forth, and stretch me beyond who I thought I was. I am not the person I was. I know that GOD is real because I am a new Creation. HE taught me how to be a Mama and then a better wife. HE called me to teach at a Christian school when I still cussed like a sailor. HE took my heart of stone, and gave me a squishy compassionate heart.
What has the Lord done for you?

Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment