Friday, May 6, 2011

Posted by ShemaSchool on 9:14 AM No comments
Thankfulness....

Yesterday was a day for GOOD NEWS and good reports - Breakthrough in the lives of these beautiful women around me... 

There have been so many burdens and so many prayers, and it is so beautiful when JESUS reveals Himself to us, when we get a glimpse of His Greatness and Mercy...

I set myself to be the leper who returns to the LORD and thanks Him, not the foreigner who continues on His way, forgetting to bless the Giver of all Gifts... 

LORD, we bless you, we thank you for wayward children come home, the roots of sickness exposed, Your Presence always with us whether we feel it or not, healthy babies, and new pregnancies, and so many other answered prayers....

Yesterday was like walking through a refreshing mist, as friend after friend brought me Good News of answered prayers.  I am humbled once again by the Goodness of our LORD and the beauty of being able to share in praying for so many of you... 

Please join me in offering up a Sacrifice of Praise for all He has given us (family and friends!!) and how he Protects us and leads us throughout our journey....

We have been keeping a Blessing Journal to record all that GOD has been doing for us.  I have been reading a book by Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts, and her BLOG - http://www.aholyexperience.com/  They both push me to reach for more of GOD and to see Him in every situation - the good and especially the bad.... 

I bless all my Mama friends on this day to Honor the Mamas....  Thank you ladies for sharing this journey with me!!!

Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment